Monday, September 28, 2009

---

There are times when I feel; I am still not born. This whole world is a fragment of my n god’s imagination. We are these two really close pals sitting in heaven.

He is like dude, I am more powerful than you are; let me show you how.



I am giving you a blank drawing book called life; and also giving you colors but I won’t teach you anything. (Time is no constraint since we are in space; take as much as you wish) simply show me all that you can do.

And then I started; I had no clue of what I should do. The idea was very odd in the start. I started thinking why do I really need to change anything in nature. There is all this flora and fauna down below who are having a ball; need I disturb?



My mind went numb; it was then that I realized that I had one. Being new at this I realized I could not do much for a start; so I started observing. It was something very odd once I started attention to the whole thing.

The same things happened everyday; the sun rose and then it set, after which the moon came out; then sunrise. All the animals did the same things everyday; got up went out to look for food; the herbivores ate plants; the carnivores ate the herbivores; death was as prevalent as life actually more than life as it appeared to me. Some animals died and the vultures started hovering around; god alone knows who told them.



All of them seemed to be doing the same thing everyday but it still looked as if their lives had a purpose; an end that they were working towards. It was like a hidden trail which they were very clear about. All of them had their own hidden trails; no one else could see it; decipher it. The ants knew what they had to do, so did the antelopes; the plants, insects all of them. This is what made me really curios

2 comments:

Viyoma said...

That was a fantastic read...wanted more of it..sort of concluded short...

madman said...

this is still a small secret; i am gonna start writing my book very soon, the plot n all is all sorted out.
the problem is when I sit down n plan to write;I end up writin something else but the book.
this is one of those.
last nite i tried and it turns out that i have two books in mind now.

now i m gonna look out for writers
:p (that's like the only way out)