Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I was tagged by slisha, I tag no one


If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I Was like, wat am I to do now?

If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
to own a house in venice, ( fairy i love that place too ) but go visit the himalayas ( i recently did ) n they beat venice at least give very serious
competition. I m dicy now

Whose butt would you like to kick?
paris hilton

What would do with a billion dollars?
weigh them.

Will you fall in love with your best friend?
yes definitely

Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
both, but if I have to choose one, it will loving someone.

How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
all my life

If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
tel her,that I luve her.
also that she is someone else's gurl cuz he got a chance first or else it had to be me.

If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
naaa, none,

What takes you down the fastest?
nothing takes me down

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
no where ( maybe in th mountains )

What’s your fear?
me.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
sweet

Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
none

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
both, luve is unconditional.

Would you give all in a relationship?
yes

Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing she/he has done?
yes

Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
both

No comments: