Friday, October 24, 2008

1.Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot

2.Chaos is a friend of mine.


3.Democracy don't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that's better left unsaid.

4.If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself.


5.Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything.

6.Money doesn't talk, it swears.

7.No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

8.
This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway.

9.When you cease to exist, then who will you blame?

1 comment:

Utkat said...

you're listening to War Pigs very much these days?