Friday, November 09, 2007

speech..

Bruno: vicky ur so animal like.

Me: watt> how ru talking..

Bruno: oh shut up U lamer, I can talk from a very long time, itz just that I choose not to,

I m so old now, I cant take it anymore.

Me: old..!!! U kidding me.

Bruno: ya ya, I m 11yr

( I started smiling, was abt to laugh )

Bruno: oye, I m a dog not a human, aur 2-4 saal mein mar jaunga..

Me: oh so ur aware of it.

Bruno: U think I m dumb or something. Well cut the crap, n let me get to the point or

else Ull be ur general self n deviate from the topic by givin me some random bullshit.

Me: fuk, U know me that well

Bruno: see there U go again, I m not falling for the trick this time,

n here is the point..

for the last 2days I have been observing U very keenly, especially when U wud talk

against the diwali celebration thing, I mean the bursting cracker n all the noise.

It mite sound a lil odd, but for a change I think U made some sense, whats with U

Guys??

Me: (by this time I was a lil zapped, my dog turned out smarter than me )

U Guys, wat do U mean, U also have this us n them thing, so itz U animals against

Humans,

Bruno: oye, shut up. I m gonna do all the talking here. U keep mum, n listen..

Me: ahaan!! Keep mum n all that, copying me..

Bruno: will U , can U plz shut up. I m feeling very strange rite now, so I need to talk to

some1, n ur like the chosen one.

( by this time, I was like fuk.. wat a dog !! )

Bruno: wat is wrong with U guys?? why do U guys do all the wrong stuff at the wrong times.

lemme start with diwali, why so many crackers, such loud noise. Morning U don’t let

me sleep, evening when the frequency of crackers is too high n too loud, U leave me

scared at home and go away, I resist so much, don’t wanna bite U guys n all that but

U take advantage of my innocence.

One point u creatures do all this environment talking n all that shit, global warming,

proper waste disposal, n wat not shit. Everyday there is some shit in ur news papers,

Tv’s n all that ( n goD that tv is so borin n repetitive )

Ya first talk about saving the environment so much, then go on polluting it like crazy

in the name of culture n all that,

If this is not enough, U guys argue so much over everything, I thought since U guys

talk, have a language n all that, it shud be easier, n U have simply made it very

tough, so much ego n non-sense, U fight for every small reason possible n thinkable.

Then these stupid creatures on the roads I see every morning, more than half of

them are so fat, I mean gOD, don’t U guys have a lil sense about eating habits.

Eat a lil moderately n it should be taken care off, but no.. first U have to eat too

much, go fat like crazy n then try n keep on loosing the same. then ur no different

Me : getting personal eh-!...

Bruno: U seem to talk n think diff., have ur own limited set of arguments with people n U seem to get away in most cases, n U think ur smart .. just another wanna be is wat U

are at the core, though U seem a lil diff on the surface.

Bruno: from wat I know about ur god waali theories n stuff like that, U guys r supposed to

be better than us, since U have a so called brain n a better thinking ability. I mean

what crap, U guys seem below us., actually U are. Too much unrest in those heads of Urs.. n Ur so bored, U need tv, computer, music , pets , etc..etc..

ya, why the fuck do U take us away from our parents to show ur love n all that senti

shit. Or Ur too bored of humans n want some change, so U keep trying animals,

arent wat 6 billion humans enough for U, all ur scientific inventions n all that,

not enough ki U need to deprive us of the love of our parents, the only way ull realize

this is when ur kids will be taken away ..

Waise there are some sensible humans, heard of this quote somewhere

“man’s love for a bird, a cage…

goD’s love for a bird, nature “

Y are quality humans so less in number, y do most of U under perform in ur life.

Since U have kept me as a pet for so long, I will give U an advice.

“keep it simple, let the others go to hell

If u can take care of urself for whatever time U live, its enough.!!“

54 comments:

Unknown said...

Master Peice!!! Excellent thoughts shared by way of a simple conversation!
A gr8 food for thought!

madman said...

thanQ a lot!!

Puppet said...

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars and theyre all painted black

I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens evry day

Maybe then Ill fade away and not have to face the facts
Its not easy facin up when your whole world is black

Unknown said...

my kid wud write a piece like tht when she wud be 5 and is asked to write an essay by her teacher on boycotting crackers

Puppet said...

@high heeled

Wow what a smart kid....don't try to corrupt her with your inhibitions or as probably you would say....experiences.

madman said...


my kid wud write a piece like tht when she wud be 5 and is asked to write an essay by her teacher on boycotting crackers



Ur in human, Ur tryin to predict the future, and on top of it, U say U wud have a gurl n a very smart one too :p

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

U got a smart dog. But even he was overdoing it. So expected out of YOUR dog...

madman said...


U got a smart dog. But even he was overdoing it. So expected out of YOUR dog...




h haaa.,
expected out of my smart dog..

Unknown said...

Ur in human, Ur tryin to predict the future, and on top of it, U say U wud have a gurl n a very smart one too :p


God! i shud use simpler words! apologies...let me rephrase it for ur convenience...even kids can come up with better stuff :)

Unknown said...

Ur in human, Ur tryin to predict the future, and on top of it, U say U wud have a gurl n a very smart one too :p


God! i shud use simpler words! apologies...let me rephrase it for ur convenience...even kids can come up with better stuff :)

madman said...

thanks for the simple english.
I appreciate that a lot.

Puppet said...

A kid is not a kid until you tell him he/she is a kid....a kid is the existence....you kill the kid....by telling him/her that you are nothin but a kid!!!!

madman said...

well said dude..

fangchu said...

dude... another amazing post... the matter is so clear and transparent, and it concludes really well..makes a visual impact on the mind..

u've picked a very simple topic and it created an amazing impression. keep writing dude..
such a simple thought only shows how complex we have made this simple world of ours..

fangchu said...

@high heeled

you seem to be hurt by the kind of remarks that yr comment has received! y? ego issues ?

i wish yr kid all the best and also pray that he does practice what he preaches/writes, that will help the world a great deal..

Unknown said...


you seem to be hurt by the kind of remarks that yr comment has received! y? ego issues ?


i wish yr kid all the best and also pray that he does practice what he preaches/writes, that will help the world a great deal..


another soldier of "save the dude" fraternity ehh!

madman said...

2high heeled:


another soldier of "save the dude" fraternity ehh!



nice line, but not very apt..
n did U miss puppet's point



2fangchu:
thanQ for the compliment,

Puppet said...

Oh crap is good......as long as it gets attention......

Unknown said...

@clueless

Ur belief system stands on:
• Having a blog makes one intellectual
• Having good frds who tell u tht u wrote nice stuff makes up for being intellectually lame

Puppet said...

@high heeled
Wow..... bang on!!!! Absolutely correct....damn it tell something and the truth I want to hear...... are you for real and are you a girl.....if the answer to both these questions is true....i.e. positive....then I must confess that i love you...yes baby i am in lauuuuvvveeee

madman said...

2 high heeled:
I luv U2..

Unknown said...

@puppet

then I must confess that i love you...yes baby i am in lauuuuvvveeee

more crap to get attention! how desperate are u!

@clueless
chal jhutta

madman said...



@clueless
chal jhutta



bollywud ka influence jhalak raha hain :p

Unknown said...

bollywud ka influence jhalak raha hain :p

i was trying to be as unimaginative as u!

i confess: i can never beat u!

madman said...


i was trying to be as unimaginative as u!

i confess: i can never beat u!



nice one, liked it..

Puppet said...

@high heeled

It ain't desperation.....It is what is known has non-hypocrisy....I see what I like and I like what I see...

Unknown said...

if not desperation! exagerration it sure is :P

Puppet said...

for you may be.......

Unknown said...

if the answer to both these questions is true....i.e. positive....then I must confess that i love you...yes baby i am in lauuuuvvveeee
this is exaggeration!

....I see what I like and I like what I see...
this is appreciation!

do u see the difference! or r u going to blind urself to it out of ur silly ego!

Puppet said...

No silly, exaggeration is just a personal term and not a general one.... thats all i meant..... As i said before.... i do not believe in double-standards.

fangchu said...

you guys are really enjoying this, aren't you? So am I...!

cheers...

fangchu said...

Viky, u need to write more of such posts... such kind of activity is really good for yr blog!

Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti.

fangchu said...

@high heeled

another soldier of "save the dude" fraternity ehh

i humbly agree...
but that's not the answer that i was looking for!

still wish n pray for the best for yr kid...

madman said...

why ru n I behind her kid?

deadmanoncampus said...

Nice one,
though I don't know enough Hindi to get what you mean.

fightamonkey said...

yesterday clueless told me this is his one of the greatest post ever..
is that so???

madman said...

2 deadmanoncampus:

hindi?
is that some sarcasm?


2 sid:
i was boasting..

Unknown said...

@fangchu

u r a sweetheart! ur concern for world and everythin thts wrong in it is humbling!

its a long way before i have my kids! y wait tht long to help the world!

Unknown said...

boo hoo! :P

a sad attempt to salvage ur shattered ego! come on u can do better than that!

Puppet said...

@high heeled

Deceiving me....eh....wrong post dear.....

Unlike other life forms on this planet who have multiple ego's, I for one, may be two display only a single pattern of ego...i.e. the little professor..... Does that answer your shattering part???

And this not a justification, neither a judgment..... but a mere humble observation........ oh wise just judgmental one.......

madman said...

little professor , U plagiarist..

Puppet said...

I will leave it to high heeled's wise and just judgment as to who is the plagiarist?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Unlike other life forms on this planet who have multiple ego's, I for one, may be two display only a single pattern of ego...i.e. the little professor..... Does that answer your shattering part???

And this not a justification, neither a judgment..... but a mere humble observation........ oh wise just judgmental one.......


wat r u saying! is it guilt of havin lost face thts coming out! u r just acknowledging tht ur ego was shattered :P

@ clueless
u think u r the smartest kid around capable of thinkin things tht hav never been thot before!next time u tell ur gf "i love u" wud tht be plagiarism becos u sure are not the first one to use the words!

@puppet

mind u! i m not on ur side

madman said...

[i]

@ clueless
u think u r the smartest kid around capable of thinkin things tht hav never been thot before!next time u tell ur gf "i love u" wud tht be plagiarism becos u sure are not the first one to use the words!

[/i]


how'd U know I have a gurl fren., now that U have raised the query., let me tell U that she is very happy about the way i tell her that I love her.,
things like plagiarism never get in her head., n dont even give her the ideas :X

Unknown said...

ur gf! n her head! n tht too one worthy of being feed in with ideas! man! if she had a head she wud be anythin but ur gf :P

Unknown said...

I cant act like a monarch n rule out such things.,
bt then again I respect ur right to speech., after all ur also a free democrat in this secular nation


haaye gussa! monarch, right to speech n all tht!

calm down rocky
.
or
.
else
i'll shoo yaa :P

madman said...

make my day honey :p

Unknown said...

shoo away honey :x

madman said...


shoo away honey :x


honey aur :x ek saath.,

matlab gussa aur pyaar ek saath., kya combination hain..

Unknown said...

matlab gussa aur pyaar ek saath., kya combination hain..


its my irritation wih u and my concern for animals coming together!

madman said...

[i]
its my irritation wih u and my concern for animals coming together!

[/i]

yeri meri taareef hain ya janwaron ki insult?

Unknown said...

yeh tumhari insult hai!

Puppet said...

@High Heeled

If they are so high they ought to be written in caps.


wat r u saying! is it guilt of havin lost face thts coming out! u r just acknowledging tht ur ego was shattered :P

Guilt actually....I truly did not have the slightest notion that you are ruled by emotions and sentiments......else I wouldn't have teased you.....honestly.....


mind u! i m not on ur side

Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you???

thanks for drawing the line...... I love the line....for its full of points...and point is what I like....do you get my point??