Friday, May 01, 2009

meeting 1.0

me: hello Mr b, how are you doing today?
Mr b: very well sir, how do you do?
me: very well too. I have had a query in my head for quite some time now, and I am here to get your views on it.

Mr b: me, you sure??
me: ya ya, no one else but you.
Mr b:okay, if you say so.

me: you are working rite now,rite?
Mr b: ya.

me: tell me your view about this offer.
if someone gave you enough money that you never have to work in your life, you
get everything that you ask without any hassles, would you like to take it?
Mr b: who would do that?

me: mind the "if"
Mr b: I would not take it.
me: why?

Mr b: if I don't have a time line to get up, if I don't have a time to reach work, if there is no boss at work who is keen on makin my life hell, I can't enjoy my beer in the evening, I cannot dope in the evening, there will be no reason.
I am a lazy person, there are days when I get up real lazy, and I call up and make some excuse and bunk work, what will happen to do that? Laziness is a very big part of my identity, without bindings it will have no meaning, I will loose all meaning.

me: ahem

5 comments:

Puppet said...

Moksha... then

madman said...

yes yes,

your comments are close ended

Puppet said...

Karan? or sethi?

your comments are close endedIs that a problem?

madman said...

Mr b is fictional,

it aint a problem

Chetan Ansh said...

i pity Mr b.

i equate his existence to ...(wat was t name of sonu's dog?).