Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a2

person 1:
Kyun re kaisa hai tu ????
kay mahajan yeto aahe samazal....
aaj university madhe programme aahe ...
Parva alumni meet hot ...I think radhe went for the function
Aani MD kashi aahe ...



person 2:
According to my understanding.......
"Kyun re" means why and in marathi "ka"
"kaisa hai tu" means "how are you" and in marathi "kasa ahes tu"
I am confused about the question ,you have asked.
There is one question comprisng two questions.
Now the question in my mind is how to interpret your question in order to answer.
Is it like this........how are you ? and why?
meaning you want to know ,,,in which state I am and the possible reasons for the state in which I am.

Or
Is it the other way round......Why are you? and how?
meaning .......what are the possible reasons for my existence on this damn earth and how am I existing.....

Answers to the questions.....
1) I am in a confused state coz I am not able to locate or identify or find out the perticular moment where I fell asleep...(Psychological meaning ->transition from conscious state to subconscious state)
2) I am still finding the reason for my existence and my existence appears bcoz I am in a range of visible spectrum of human eye...physically

I have completely forgotten her ...U are the only source who forces me to remember her and occupy the space in my memory.
Mahajan is busy ,He himself is not sure of visiting to hyderabad...But I dont know...Ur sixth sense might prdict that he is coming here.

3 comments:

ansh said...

nd i thought only woody allen wrote wierd/complicated stuff...

his first chapter on dreams seem much more easier to me now...

even though i don't comprehend wat kind of conversation it actually is but wat i can make or rather point out....is tht while translating u should never go for word by word...

for eg..wink...can be translated to... hitting with the eye..

t stuff tht is more wierd to me are t answers ...if 2 is confused abt questions 1 has asked nd is seek'g purpose by query'g 1 whilst 1 to oblige her('m guessing 2 has got to b a girl if 1 is u) goes explaining his own confused state which was inappropriate,totally unrelated nd moreover query still remains unanswered(now i'm sure person 1 has got to b u...)

**while writing all this i also forgot t purpose y i chose to comment upon this shit post and waste my precious time....**

madman said...

forget this one

ansh said...

wow!! one liners...
hav u been watching bond movies recently...