Monday, July 21, 2008


the pic reminds you of somethin from trainspottin,, cud be, i dunno where i got it from
but the moment i saw it., i knew it depicted my state of mind very clearly

if U read its title.,
"co incidental irony", i gave it that name.,

n thats wat my mind is an irony.

the room is all shattered, n messy with the algae n all on the wall., they signify my thoughts.

but then ther is the chair, which is there ( that denotes me n th fact hat I am beyond my thoughts )
I am there and I know there is no place else to be.

my thoughts r my own, i cant run away from them
but i can witness them with ease n not let them bother me.

6 comments:

Radha said...

A small idea..
well knitted..
analogy well drawn..

madman said...

aradhana: thanQ and welcome to the blog

ansh said...

u mean to say u coined this term co-incidental irony ??

madman said...

come on ansh, itnaa jhooth..
U shud be ashamed,

madman said...

U hallucinating or somethng

ansh said...

u sick fuck!!
when did u last c me lie...nd if yes abt wat...
seriously vicky...u've disappointed me for t first time...

it was in perot and we were trying to come up with names..nd then i recommended this name...nd on that day only i saw this and many other
pics...the name and the pic r unrelated...later when i saw in u'r album i prefered not to comment on it...i specifically remember this pic 'coz i liked its color...
algae formation is u'r creation/observation...

shit vicky!! i know u'r low on memory...thr r many thing u've written how many times hav u seen me taking ny credit for it...

anyways it doesn't matter...to me playing with words is an ordinary thing...i just caught u lying...

lets c how many more u can come up with in u'r life...