Monday, January 07, 2008

I

I,
another creature on the face of this planet, simply trying to fight with existence., by asserting the 'I'


please see me, I exist, I think different, I am alive, I have grown thin,I think this way, I think that way, I can play, I can sing, I can dance, I I I I I I I I I,,,,,,,,........


why this mad craze, when at the end of the day, everything is just one, why is there a need to assert when all that is I is just an illusion another creature who is a part of the whole cycle, a character in the whole drama, whose role was unique and was never played by anyone before and will never be played by anyone again., one of a kind and yet no one.

7 comments:

Puppet said...

You are getting it all wrong....dude.... I is the only thing..... I am the world...I am the center of the universe.....why should I look outside.....

madman said...

arey puppet: its more like I am the universe and not just its center., think big .,

Puppet said...

no i m the center...you revolve around me....u r because of me...n not inside me.....

madman said...


no i m the center...you revolve around me....u r because of me...n not inside me



blah blah blah blah...

fangchu said...

when u disagree.. u blah blah blah..
or when u lose interest u go blah blah blah..

fangchu said...

I is one..
I is zero...

you are using "I" as a filler for sentences...

who can play? who can sing?
"I can play, I can sing, I can dance", etc

I can be a part of the race, or be can be the race...
he can be a part of the circle or be the circle..

it's the perception that matters..

madman said...

2 fangchu: arey mitr., U gettin it all wrong,, wat I meant was on a big scale., universal scale.,
UR talking too micro..