Monday, July 09, 2007

another conversation.

Ms B: ahem

Mr A: haanji

Mr A: yaar i am feelin very lonely

Mr A: i m missin

Mr A: her so much

Ms B: aye haye

Ms B:

Ms B: wat

Ms B: whom?

Mr A: the love of my life

Mr A: she got married 2months ago

Ms B: ohh ok

Mr A: i thnk i wil shud get back to drugs

Ms B:

Mr A: it was easier to forget her then

Mr A: now that i hav quit

Mr A: i keep missin her

Mr A: al th time

Ms B: hmm

Mr A: i dunno wat to do

Mr A: this loneliness

Mr A: will kill me

Mr A: kya karoon main?

Mr A: help me pushpa

Mr A: plz help me

Mr A: main paagal ho jaunga

Ms B: errr..dnt wrry

Ms B: hw can i re

Mr A: pata nahi yaar

Mr A: i jus cant understnd

Mr A: i quit drugs for her

Mr A: n no she left me

Mr A: i felt like a fool

Mr A: havin lost her

Mr A: i feel i hav lost

Mr A: evrythn

Mr A: in life

Mr A: actually i hav

Mr A: i hav never loved any woman so much

Mr A: i was lovin her since i was 3

Ms B: but u never told her

Mr A: she knew it all th time

Mr A: jus tht her dad dint agree

Mr A: we fell in love since we r 3

Mr A: i was her best fren

Mr A: her fathr is very orthodox

Mr A: religiouslyu

Mr A: since i m of a diff caste

Mr A: he said

Mr A: no

Mr A: n she was in a fix

Ms B: ohk

Ms B: hmm

Mr A: i cudn never undrstnd it at all

Mr A: i was like

Mr A: is it my fault

Mr A: that we r from diff castes

Ms B: hmm

Mr A: i jsu dnt get it

Mr A: my mothr liked her like anythin

Mr A: it wuz so sweeet

Mr A: til one day she comes up to me

Mr A: n tells me

Mr A: vikram

Mr A: my dear

Mr A: i m gettin married

Mr A: i was like

Mr A: stunned

Mr A: i thot she was kiddin

Mr A: bt i knw th times

Mr A: wen she means

Mr A: evrythin she says

Ms B:

Ms B: hmm..happens

Mr A: it doesn

Mr A: i mean it does happen

Mr A: but not acceptable in any form

Mr A: shud i tolerate this

Ms B: hmm

Mr A: tel me

Mr A: na

Mr A: or shud i tel her how much i miss her

Ms B: naah dnt do tht

Mr A: then

Mr A: jus keep missin her

Mr A: all my life

Mr A: i cant do that eithr

Ms B: move on

Mr A: to whom>

Mr A: i doubt if i can find love again

Ms B: move on..just try

Mr A: its 18yrs

Mr A: i cant get to knw any1 so well

Mr A: its gonna b tuf

Ms B: hmm..u will..surely

Ms B: hmm

Mr A: u really think so?

Ms B: once u'll find ms.right,verything wud b easy

Mr A: dear

Mr A: see

Mr A: wit her

Mr A: it ws like

Mr A: one person

Mr A: we weren two

Mr A: n she was my first fren

Mr A: evr

Ms B: hmm

Mr A: there is too much

Mr A: at stake dear

Mr A: its my life

Mr A: poori zindagi hain meri

Ms B: but u cant hav her back

Mr A: hw ru so sure?

Mr A: see

Mr A: she cant love any1 else

Mr A: again

Mr A: i knw

Mr A: tht

Mr A: she knws it too

Ms B: ohk

Mr A: do u think its easy

Mr A: hav U ever been loved

Mr A: by sme1 for 18yrs

Ms B: hmm..but u really cant hav her back..can u?

Mr A: i wil hv to kill

Mr A: her husband

Mr A: n then run away wit her

Ms B: u rent serious..r u?

Mr A: i am

Mr A: my fren

Mr A: U hav in a way

Mr A: made me realise this possibility

Mr A: u dunno how thankful i am

Ms B: me?

Mr A: gimme ur numbr i need to call U n thank U

Ms B: xcuse me

Mr A: i need to thank

Mr A: or eithr meet

Mr A: i wil give U a gift

Mr A: u hav made things so simply

Mr A: *simple for me

Mr A: thanQ so much pushpa

Mr A: ur a true fren

Ms B: how?

Ms B: i mean..me?

Ms B: gosh

Ms B: u gone mad?

Ms B: arrrrrgghhhhhhhh

Mr A: my dear

Mr A: i need to thank yu

Mr A: u hav dne somethn

Mr A: U cant even imagine

Mr A: u hav given me a hope again

Ms B: i havnt done naything but

Ms B: and not this plz

Ms B: but y

Ms B: wat

Mr A: th energyy is there in me

Ms B: i didnt even give u a hint to kill sum1 i dnt even knw..

Mr A: u made me

Mr A: realise

Mr A: its love

Mr A: i cant

Mr A: stop

Mr A: now

Mr A: i hav devoted my life to her long back

Mr A: u made me realise

Mr A: how easily i let go

Mr A: n everythin is fair in love n war

Mr A: ur so nice yaar

Mr A: how can I thank U

Mr A: deeoa

Mr A: *pushpa

Ms B:

Mr A: u dunno wat u hav done

Mr A: jst tel me how

Mr A: y u mum?

Ms B: nothing

Mr A: bolo na

Mr A: how shud I

Mr A: dnt tel me

Mr A: U dnt need to n all

Mr A: i m nt askin

Mr A: but i need to thank U

Mr A: u can ask me any favors

Ms B: ok do one thing

Ms B: forget it all

Mr A: forget

Mr A: wat?

Ms B: hav a coffee or sumthing

Ms B: take rest

Ms B: for uve lost ur mind!

Mr A: i need to cal U

Mr A: n thank you

Mr A: i cant tell U how happy I am

Ms B: naah thnx

Mr A: i haven felt like this

Mr A: in weeks now

Mr A: plz

Mr A: lemme do that

Mr A: dont deprive me of a chance

Mr A: to share my happiness

Ms B: aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

Mr A: plz pushpa

Mr A: plz

Mr A: i m jus over flowin wit joy rite now

Mr A: can I treat U

Mr A: somewhere

Mr A: that wil b nice

Mr A: ..

Mr A: y u mum?

Ms B: no words

Mr A: i hav a lot to say

Mr A: lemme talk to U

Mr A: i wanna say so much

Mr A: i cant express the same in writin

Ms B: abhi u re gone i guess

Ms B: take a break

Mr A: my dear

Mr A: i need to talk to U

Mr A: to tel U how I am feelin

Mr A: plz

Mr A: let me do that

Ms B: naah

Mr A: dnt do this to me

Mr A: plz

Mr A: u dnt knw how happy I am

Mr A: i wil cal once n never call again

Ms B: naah

Mr A: aise mat karo yaar

Mr A: ur th one who has made me happy

Mr A: i need to share it

Ms B: i havnt

Mr A: jst lemme call n U wil find out

Ms B: nahi re

Ms B: u take a break

Ms B: abhi

Mr A: my dear

Mr A: plz let me call U

Mr A: it wil add to my happiness

Ms B: i dnt quite lik ur idea re

Mr A: arey

Mr A: jus talk to me

Mr A: n find out

Mr A: ull love th explanation

Mr A: as to how U hav helped me

Ms B: naah

Ms B: dnt make me mad now

Mr A: aey

Mr A: gussa mat ho

Mr A: but i need to thank U

Ms B: errr..wat have i done? :/

Mr A: i need to explain

Mr A: bt cant do it in chattin

Mr A: so i need to call

Ms B: gosh

Ms B: naah

Mr A: plz pushpa

Ms B: i wont..i cant talk abhi

Ms B: im supper duper confuzed

Mr A: arey

Mr A: let me call

Mr A: i wil clarify

Ms B: yahin bolo

Mr A: nahin

Mr A: i cant

Mr A: i thot of it

Ms B: kyaa

Ms B: say naah

Mr A: arey

Mr A: i tried abhi tak

Mr A: cud U get any of t

Mr A: *it

Ms B:

Mr A: plz

Mr A: try n undrstnd

Ms B: arreee kyaaa

Mr A: plz

Mr A: yaar

Ms B: nahi re

Ms B: u take a break..rathr i need one :/

Mr A: my dear

Mr A: jus talk for 5min

Mr A: n thn

Mr A: U can break for all th time U need

Mr A: plz pushpa

Mr A: try n undersnd

Ms B: ek m in

Mr A: k

Mr A: waitin

Ms B: haan

Mr A: now can I call U

Ms B: naah sorry

Mr A: plz yaar

Mr A: i need to tel U somethin

Mr A: which i cant write

Mr A: it wnt hv th sme efffect

Mr A: let me talk for 2min

Mr A: n then u hang up

Mr A: fair enuf?

Ms B: arre seriously u cant..mumma bhi aa gayi hain and they hate it wen they see me chatting over phone

Ms B: aarrgghh

Mr A: 2min

Mr A: dear

Mr A: its urgent

Mr A: or else U wil mis it

Ms B: achha

Ms B: wat xactly

Mr A: gimme 2min

Mr A: sirf

Mr A: plz

Mr A: bolona

Ms B: kyaa

Mr A: 2min dedo

Mr A: plz

Mr A: i wil cal

Mr A: n hang up in 2min

Mr A: plz pushpa

Ms B:

Mr A: 2min

Mr A: sirf pushpa

Mr A: itna socho mat

Ms B: aarrgghh

Ms B: ths nt fair

Ms B: say it abhi

Ms B: yahan hnaa

Ms B: plz

Mr A: i cant yaar

Mr A: 2min mein kya hoga

Ms B: mummy maaregi

Mr A: 2min

Mr A: pata bhi nahi lagega unhe

Ms B: grrr..achha

Ms B: kehna kya hai..

Mr A: 2min de do

Mr A: plz

9 comments:

fangchu said...

Pushpa cant be so dumb..
i dont expect u too say that this actually happened over a few minuscule texts..

what do u want to prove thru this?

creepa said...

Chhee cheee..kaise kaise friends hain?? pushpa!hah!
The confusion factor makes ur dumb friend dumber! :D

fightamonkey said...

Who's Pushpa and wats all this??

madman said...

2 creepa (I knw its U pushpa )
:P
:/



n sid:
its for U to figure out..

creepa said...

Ya..blogger id hai..har jagah anon comments allowed nai hote naa!Actually one of my blogger frndz calls me creepa..and since uske blog k liye id banaya tha toh creepa! :D



Toh Im creepa!!!ewwkkss...anything but pushpa! :/

madman said...

2 creepa a.k.a Pushpa

pushpa is like
rajesh khaaana waala filmy.,
ae pushpa i hate tears re ..
(yaad aaaya)

Puppet said...

hey...why dont I see a number out there

madman said...

2 topI:

itz there in my fonebook
:P

sHaRvI..................... said...

Dont you think dat all these attachments and emotion can be used to lable one's own achievements or lets say to hide lack of self-understanding. According to me, if a man has desire to do smthng he/she will do it and if one dont wish to do it, that person can easily lable it dat bcoz of these these reasons i cudnt did. Here dat person either dnt want to follow hardest way life has offered or simply wants to ignore wht life is demanding
if the person has some amount of maturity then that person can mould his or her life on own terms. I will say being realistic abt our own life is the key;
self actualization is the stage u r reffering
have u read about maslow's theory of heirarchy?
for management students this theory is very basic theory but this theory really tells much more than motivation n management